A Monitored Dothan Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause costly water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Dothan monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a message to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Dothan?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Dothan flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Dothan flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Dothan Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when maintenance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Dothan flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your phone when unwanted water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Simply dial (334) 219-8334 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.