Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Dothan
Your primary entryway and ground-level windows continue to be the most probable locations for an intrusion. With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as essential tools for home security systems in Dothan. Even though the technology has been in use for years, you might be surprised at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, whether you choose a straightforward, simple setup or the most advanced system with surveillance and complete automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to stress about your devices being positioned properly.
If you would like to know how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a simple, two-piece magnetic contact. One side is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected directly to the door or window. You shut your door or window and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is engaged and an entry point is forced open, the magnetic contacts separate and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these newer devices are able to do much more than simply activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Dothan
An anchor of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer many benefits, such as the following:
- Sound the siren: These components signal your high-decibel siren when an entry is opened with the system armed.
- Automatic notifications: Want to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to get automatic notifications right to your cell phone when a device is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will receive a notification as well. Your home will be defended, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Online access and control: Through the convenient ADT Control app accessible on your mobile device, you may review the status of your devices and turn them on or off.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your security components to function in a unified manner. You might have your lights engage or set a camera to start recording whenever an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any decor. You may even get completely recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wireless or wired devices depending on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your property will be better protected.
More useful than previous versions, door and window sensors in Dothan are able to be expertly incorporated into your whole home security system.
Request Your ADT Home Security System In Dothan
Would you like to get advanced door and window alarm sensors in Dothan that elevate your protection and link right to your home automation? That is precisely what you will discover when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, call (334) 219-8334 or complete the form on this page.