Beneficial Tips For Using Home Security Lighting In Dothan
Deterrence is a critical facet of your home’s protection, and one of the best ways to discourage thieves is by using lights. A well-lit landscape not only looks great, it’s also much less likely to have burglaries. If you would like to upgrade your property’s protection, review these helpful recommendations for home security lighting in Dothan. We have some ideas for exterior and interior illumination that will assist your family.
Add Security And Charm With Exterior Lighting
The proper landscape lighting and well-positioned surveillance cameras will help immensely in keeping intruders off your property. Try these Dothan exterior lighting recommendations.
- Ensure entrances are covered: Doors at the front and back of your house are still the most likely places for break-ins. Make certain those entries are well-illuminated but don’t neglect your garage. While intense motion-sensing floodlights are a common solution for this spot, it’s not your only option. Instead of blinding your neighbors every time wildlife runs by, contemplate using less offensive lights that stay on during the night. Make no mistake, bright, motion-sensing floodlights may scare off unwanted guests, but having a properly positioned light that stays on is more likely to keep them out of your yard altogether.
- Incorporate versatile task lights: Those enchanting lights next to your paver walkway do more than show you the way in the dark. They also permit you to see parts of your yard you may not otherwise be able to from your interior.
- Add allure and security with accents: Not only for added beauty, accent lights are a great way to shine light on areas that could otherwise serve as hideouts. You can install accents in mulch beds outside first-floor windows, in front of retaining walls, or near shrubbery and trees. These lights create a dramatic effect while enhancing your protection.
- Shine light on the edges of your property: A thorough lighting strategy should also consider your perimeter. Illuminating your gates, fencing, and outer edges of your property can help discourage trespassers.
How To Elevate Protection With Interior Lighting in Dothan
Home security lighting in Dothan includes more than merely outside illumination. Your inside lights are critical in improving safety too. Smart lights that integrate into your home protection package are valuable for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- Scheduling: Keep your lights on a schedule and make it appear like people are inside. This is an easy deterrent and a sensible strategy whenever you’re traveling.
- Access from wherever you are: If you leave on a family holiday but forget to set a schedule, you can still turn them on via your useful smartphone app.
- Integration with other security elements: If the motion sensor on your exterior camera triggers, you could have an inside light automatically brighten. This action is an additional deterrent to prowlers.
Deter Intruders Even More With A Home Protection Plan In Dothan From Secure24 Alarm Systems
Back up your well-illuminated residence with the best in home security from Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our modern home security systems in Dothan allow you to automate, access, and control all sorts of smart components, including your lighting choices. Reach out to (334) 219-8334 today to start customizing a package for your home.