Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Dothan?
There's a popular perception that putting signage from a home security company by your front door is all you need to ward off criminals. In essence, a robber is expected to find visible warning and move on. Therefore, would it make sense to simply use a home security sign in Dothan and forget about installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a home security system isn’t needed, just get a home security sign in Dothan. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Dothan instead of your alarm system.
Even though there is legitimate value in showing off signs and decals from esteemed security companies like ADT®, it isn't enough to turn away career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with real security measures. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Dothan.
Reinforce Your Dothan Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to rely on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, you should try incorporating some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, thieves don’t want to be caught by your camera as it can be used against them in legal proceedings. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees primary entry points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most burglars break into your home by way of doors or windows, so those should be protected by motion and glass break sensors. When a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24-hour monitoring professionals.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: While it’s a fact that many break-ins occur during the day when individuals are at the office, you should also protect against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically around your entry points will quickly illuminate questionable activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will inform you when an individual tries to engage your entrance. A doorbell video component takes it one step further by giving you real-time footage. These popular tools both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: A worthwhile home automation component, smart lighting may be programmed for a schedule or activated directly from your phone. These innovative gadgets are intended to make it appear that you are home and successfully discourage thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Complete Home Defense Plan
Why would you gamble that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Dothan when you can have an integrated home defense package? Reach out to (334) 219-8334 or complete the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You can choose from various plans at reasonably priced rates or you can personalize your security to your needs.