Reinforce Your Dothan Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to rely on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, you should try incorporating some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, thieves don’t want to be caught by your camera as it can be used against them in legal proceedings. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees primary entry points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most burglars break into your home by way of doors or windows, so those should be protected by motion and glass break sensors. When a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24-hour monitoring professionals.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: While it’s a fact that many break-ins occur during the day when individuals are at the office, you should also protect against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically around your entry points will quickly illuminate questionable activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will inform you when an individual tries to engage your entrance. A doorbell video component takes it one step further by giving you real-time footage. These popular tools both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: A worthwhile home automation component, smart lighting may be programmed for a schedule or activated directly from your phone. These innovative gadgets are intended to make it appear that you are home and successfully discourage thieves.