Want To Know How A Video Doorbell Works In Dothan?
Do you know someone who’s been victimized by box bandits in Dothan or have you experienced it yourself? One technique to deter this theft is by installing a video doorbell. These multi-faceted devices are becoming a vital aspect of home security for a range of reasons. Not only do they give you a perspective of your front porch, they give you the chance to communicate with visitors and offer quick access through your mobile security app. Would you enjoy being able to look over live video right from your mobile phone or [get an immediate alert when someone walks up?
Find out how a video doorbell works and see how it can help you.
Will Your Video Doorbell Need To Be Hardwired?
When it comes to video doorbells in Dothan you have options. In a range of cases, you will hardwire it to your current doorbell chime. The other choice is to use a totally wireless, battery-operated unit. Installation is fairly simple and these impressive security tools are suitable with basically any kind of house. With that being said, if you don’t want to mess with wiring and mounting your device, getting your video doorbell hooked up as part of your security package is the right way to go. In fact, when you get a pro installation, your component will be secured correctly and assimilated perfectly into your full-featured security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Benefit Me?
You may find it surprising but your front door is still the most commonly used point of entry for burglars. This is one of the reasons why video doorbells in Dothan have grown in popularity. When you include the truth that residential deliveries have increased dramatically, it creates an even bigger need to keep an eye on your front porch. Check out some of the nice perks of these valuable devices:
- Wide-angle viewing: You’ll be able to glimpse more than simply a limited spot before your entrance as ADT video doorbells give you 180° wide-angle capability and top-to-bottom views so you are able to see those packages on the ground.
- Picture-perfect visuals: Why have a video doorbell if the footage is difficult to make out? ADT video doorbells provide incredible, HD streams. These doorbells will also discern the differences between people, animals, packages, and vehicles.
- Access from any location: One of the greatest advantages is smartphone integration as you have the ability to see live video and recorded video directly from your mobile device.
- Immediate alerts: Wondering if your box arrived? Integrated video doorbells will alert you when motion is observed at your door.
- Bi-directional audio: You not only see guests, you may talk to them as well. Find out why someone is at your house without even opening the door. If you need to let them come inside, you are able to use the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and open your locks.
- Infrared night vision: Your video doorbell still guards you during the night by utiliting infrared night vision. Enjoy sharp images in spite of the time of day.
- Functions in spite of all types of weather: Resistant to rain and snow, ADT video doorbells will also perform admirably in temperature extremes, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Connects with your smart speaker: Send the doorbell chime through your smart speaker, or employ the speaker for the 2-way communications feature.
Request A Video Doorbell in Dothan With Your Home Security Package
Discover the latest in Dothan home security systems by speaking with the experts at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer safety and versatility like you wouldn’t believe. Phone (334) 219-8334 to get started on your whole-home package.