ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Dothan & Southeastern Alabama
Vivint Security Monitor in Dothan
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Dothan?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Dothan?

In loving preparation of your child’s first room, you put together the cradle, covered the walls with a soothing pastel, and created the greatest diaper changing space ever. You’re now ready to figure out the manner in which you intend to watch over your precious one. You might go with the typical monitoring choice that lets you hear through an integrated speaker, or you can step up the tech and utilize high-def video feeds, two-way talk, and initialization through motion sensing.

The higher tech alternative may make you think of surveillance systems included in a complete home protection plan, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Dothan? 

A security camera baby monitor may be part of your smart home installation

One important benefit about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Dothan is that it will work in unison with your other smart home products. So, for example, if you observe that your baby is struggling to sleep, you are able to make adjustments to your smart thermostat from your smartphone app to increase the room’s comfort. Additionally, when they rouse for a 2 a.m. bottle, you might increase the brightness of the space’s smart lights to indicate you will be there soon. In the event you have two or more small children in different rooms, you can furnish each one a security camera and monitor the video in the same cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Dothan is an important aspect of your comprehensive home defense plan

Regardless of whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you simply want to enhance your home defense, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint expert will guide you through your options and work hard to configure the right security plan for your unique needs. Just call (334) 219-8334 or submit the following form.