What features do you need in a baby monitor in Dothan?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was quite basic. You put a component with a microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, today’s monitors now offer HD video and two-way talk. You can even hook some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to wander all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Dothan are so sophisticated that they mimic inside surveillance in both capabilities and cost.
Should you switch baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and indoor security cameras share many of the same features, you have many people in Dothan connecting their baby's room to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- especially if you’re upgrading to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Clear video with night vision: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go into the room to soothe your newborn back to a restful state. Your reassuring words could be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Motion sensors: Even though you can have your monitoring device continuously carefully watch your newborn, your attention may begin to waver. Conversely, if your security camera identifies anything unusual, you can configure it to deliver a message to your mobile device. Perfect when the baby soundlessly scales up the crib or if a pet wanders into the room.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors don’t record video footage. Now you have the ability to deliver a brief sample to a relative or family friend to show them what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: In lieu of having to lug an external monitor wherever you go, you may now watch from your home security app. You can even say hello to your tot and babysitter when you go for a night out.